September 17, 2020 at 10:30AM
The latest monetary policy decisions from the Bank of Japan and the Federal Reserve have failed to stem this week’s sharp sell-off in USD/JPY and a fresh multi-month low nears.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses