August 13, 2020 at 11:15PM
The US Dollar has climbed against its Japanese Yen peer over the last few trading sessions with spot USD/JPY rates rising more than 100-pips month-to-date, but some FX traders expect a reversal. Continue Reading…
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?