January 20, 2021 at 03:30PM
The Canadian Dollar is surging to session highs as USD/CAD price action plummets in response to the latest Bank of Canada interest rate decision just crossing market wires.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm