September 10, 2020 at 01:05AM
The recent rebound in USD/CAD appears to have stalled ahead of the March/June low (1.3315) as the Bank of Canada (BoC) sticks to the sidelines at the September meeting.
- The CPI and Forex: How CPI Data Affects Currency Prices
- NEWS: NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range April 12, 2021 at 07:27PM
- NEWS: Rosengren Q&A: Comfortable with above-2% inflation for a while April 12, 2021 at 07:08PM
- NEWS: US March monthly budget deficit $659.6B vs $658.0B exp April 12, 2021 at 07:02PM
- NEWS: CAD/JPY is the laggard today and it’s not looking quite as strong April 12, 2021 at 06:52PM