September 10, 2020 at 01:05AM
The recent rebound in USD/CAD appears to have stalled ahead of the March/June low (1.3315) as the Bank of Canada (BoC) sticks to the sidelines at the September meeting.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX