October 06, 2020 at 01:00AM
Recent developments in the Relative Strength Index (RSI) cast a bearish outlook for USD/CAD as the indicator snaps the upward trend established in September.
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Rosengren: Markets are not pricing assets as if they expect 3% inflation June 23, 2021 at 10:02PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas news wrap: USDs early declines, sees a rebound in the NY session June 23, 2021 at 09:49PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says the economic recovery is robust June 23, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs revise their EUR/USD forecasts (lower) June 23, 2021 at 09:37PM