September 22, 2020 at 01:00AM
USD/CAD has come up against the former-support zone around the March/June low (1.3315) as the decline in global equity prices coincides with the advance in the US Dollar.
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up – RBA Dep Gov Debelle speaking Thursday 6 May 2021 “Monetary Policy during Covid” May 06, 2021 at 12:13AM