September 18, 2020 at 07:30AM
The USD/CAD exchange rate may extend its slide from the monthly high ahead of Canadian retail sales data, as the Bank of Canada’s wait-and-see approach underpins CAD.
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM
- Canadian Dollar Outlook – USD/CAD Surge Now Hitting Extreme Levels
- NEWS: China reportedly considering further shift in birth policy, possibly doing away with restrictions by 2025 June 18, 2021 at 09:37AM