October 02, 2020 at 04:10PM
The price of gold has become more responsive to the macroeconomic landscape since President Richard Nixon took steps to end the Bretton-Woods system starting in 1971.
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM