The US dollar rattled lower after a huge downside miss in the latest Jobs Report, will look to a clutch of heavyweight data releases to shape its near-term direction.
Search Web: US Dollar Weekly Outlook – US NFPs Massive Miss, Heavyweight Data Next Week Will Steer the US Dollar
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM