September 23, 2020 at 08:00AM
The US Dollar appeared to dismiss Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s recent testimony as Covid-19 ‘second wave’ concerns fuel haven inflows.
- NEWS: Canadian government set to announce multibillion-dollar relief package for Air Canada April 12, 2021 at 09:36PM
- NEWS: Sluggish day for US equities ends with tech lagging April 12, 2021 at 09:09PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australian business confidence April 12, 2021 at 08:59PM
- NEWS: Yellen won’t name China currency manipulator – report April 12, 2021 at 08:55PM
- NEWS: Copper looked like it was ready for a break higher but China has pulled it back April 12, 2021 at 08:40PM