September 22, 2020 at 06:00AM
The US Dollar is struggling against ASEAN currencies despite weakness in the S&P 500. Capital remains flowing into emerging markets, keeping USD under pressure, could this change?
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 26 February 2021 February 26, 2021 at 06:37AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lane: We are carefully monitoring the rise in yields February 26, 2021 at 06:17AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 falls by 4% on the day to end February trading February 26, 2021 at 06:07AM
- NEWS: It is gut check time for the market February 26, 2021 at 05:44AM
- NEWS: BOE’s Bailey: We do expect a negative quarter in Q1 February 26, 2021 at 05:32AM