September 28, 2020 at 07:00AM
The US Dollar soared against emerging market and ASEAN currencies as capital fled developing economies in a sign of rising concern about the global growth outlook. Will this continue?
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX