October 07, 2020 at 08:00AM
The US Dollar Index (DXY) may extend its rebound from the yearly low ahead of the FOMC meeting minutes as haven inflows intensify in the absence of additional fiscal aid.
- NEWS: France’s Le Maire: I have full confidence in the ECB amid current financial market conditions March 09, 2021 at 07:21AM
- NEWS: French health director says that greater Paris lockdown not on the cards March 09, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Copper overshooting fundamentals? March 09, 2021 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.1% in early European trading March 09, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: Germany January trade balance €14.3 billion vs €14.5 billion expected March 09, 2021 at 07:00AM