January 19, 2021 at 11:00PM
The DXY Index slid -0.3% on Tuesday as US Dollar bears chisel away at recent gains. USD/CAD price volatility looks primed to intensify with the Bank of Canada rate decision on deck.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm