December 11, 2020 at 10:00AM
The Federal Reserve’s last meeting for 2020 may shake up the near-term outlook for the US Dollar with the bank slated to update the Summary of Economic Projections (SEP).
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356