December 13, 2020 at 10:00AM
The Federal Reserve’s last meeting for 2020 may shake up the near-term outlook for the US Dollar with the bank slated to update the Summary of Economic Projections (SEP).
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance