August 21, 2020 at 03:15PM
EUR/USD price action plunges to session lows in response to August 2020 IHS Markit PMI data that just crossed the wires, which detailed US economic activity outpacing Eurozone economic growth. Continue Reading…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data