August 21, 2020 at 03:15PM
EUR/USD price action plunges to session lows in response to August 2020 IHS Markit PMI data that just crossed the wires, which detailed US economic activity outpacing Eurozone economic growth. Continue Reading…
- Brazil cenbank intervenes in FX as real slide deepens, down 7% this year
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Propped Up by Rising Yields and Weaker Equities
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Improves as German Bund Yields Rise
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU Tanks Hard as Yields, Inflation Fears Climb