August 17, 2020 at 05:10PM
US Dollar weakening has resumed as the DXY Index slides back toward two-year lows while USD price action whipsaws with ten-year Treasury yields snapping below 70-basis points. Continue Reading…
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?