January 13, 2021 at 07:30AM
Strong demand for US 10-year Treasuries and the reiteration by several Federal Reserve members that the central bank is not looking to taper its QE program may halt the US Dollar’s recent recovery.
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners