October 02, 2020 at 02:12PM
Nonfarm payrolls data for September 2020 just crossed the wires at 661K job gains and missed market forecast of 859K, but the US unemployment rate dropped further to 7.9% from 8.4% previously.
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast