September 16, 2020 at 07:00AM
The US Dollar may rise against ASEAN currencies like the Singapore Dollar if local retail sales and sentiment data disappoints. USD/IDR may fall on the Bank of Indonesia.
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM
- Canadian Dollar Outlook – USD/CAD Surge Now Hitting Extreme Levels
- NEWS: China reportedly considering further shift in birth policy, possibly doing away with restrictions by 2025 June 18, 2021 at 09:37AM
- NEWS: 10-year Treasury yields retreat further to pre-FOMC lows June 18, 2021 at 09:19AM
- Dollar’s triumph and impulsive Nasdaq’s jump