September 08, 2020 at 06:00AM
The US Dollar may rise against the Singapore Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Philippine Peso and Malaysian Ringgit if stock volatility picks up pace, fueling emerging market capital flight.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates