August 13, 2020 at 09:00PM
USD price action is whipsawing again and keeping the broader US Dollar relatively rangebound as the DXY Index bounces back and forth between two critical technical barriers. What's next for the USD? Continue Reading…
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, US Dollar, Gold, Yields, RBA Decision, OPEC, NFPs
- NEWS: Weekend data from China, PMIs fell in February February 28, 2021 at 07:13PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 1 March 2021 February 28, 2021 at 07:07PM
- NEWS: Central bankers believe they have a secret weapon against inflation. They’re tragically wrong. February 28, 2021 at 04:26PM
- Weekly Technical US Dollar Forecast: Finally Turning Higher?