October 05, 2020 at 01:00AM
The US Dollar gave up gains as the Singapore Dollar rose, but the Philippine Peso struggled. ASEAN currencies eye Donald Trump’s health, US fiscal stimulus hopes and Brexit talks.
- Dollar Flat as Short-Squeeze Trade Nearing End, Experts Say
- Long DJIA on Reflation and Infrastructure: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- USD Recovery and Resistance Hurdles: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- Gold Bearish Price Series Emerges amid Failure to Test March High
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM