October 05, 2020 at 01:00AM
The US Dollar gave up gains as the Singapore Dollar rose, but the Philippine Peso struggled. ASEAN currencies eye Donald Trump’s health, US fiscal stimulus hopes and Brexit talks.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX