December 16, 2020 at 10:30AM
The US dollar basket continues to fall and is touching the 90.00 level, a low not seen in over two-and-a-half years. Important data and FOMC decision later today.
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe