September 23, 2020 at 04:30PM
The US Dollar is pushing higher against major FX peers on the back of discouraging global PMI data, and USD price action could sustain its rebound off two-year lows amid resurgent volatility.
- British Pound Forecast: GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/NZD Rates
- NEWS: European shares end lower on the day but close higher this week. March 05, 2021 at 04:43PM
- NEWS: The ARKK ETF is crumbling. What are the broader risks? March 05, 2021 at 04:41PM
- NEWS: New York Fed GDPNow +8.7% vs +8.6% last week March 05, 2021 at 04:28PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq stays in the bearish jail March 05, 2021 at 04:23PM