December 14, 2020 at 05:00AM
The US Dollar caught a break after persistent losses, but will it reverse against ASEAN currencies like the Indonesian Rupiah and Philippine Peso? Keep an eye on external risks like the Fed.
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356
- Dow Jones May Aim Higher, Backed by Earnings and Robust Data