December 14, 2020 at 05:00AM
The US Dollar caught a break after persistent losses, but will it reverse against ASEAN currencies like the Indonesian Rupiah and Philippine Peso? Keep an eye on external risks like the Fed.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX