December 21, 2020
The anti-risk US Dollar and Japanese Yen rose while the British Pound fell as a new strain of the coronavirus forced London into lockdown. US negotiators agreed on a fiscal stimulus plan.
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners