Construction spending in the United States stood at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,291.1 billion in October, the US Census Bureau said on Monday. The figure slid 0.8% compared to a revised September estimate of $1,301.8 billion.
The seasonally adjusted rate in October grew 1.1% on an annual basis.
Private construction slid 1% month-over-month to amount to $956.3 billion.
Meanwhile, residential construction dropped 0.9% to $508.2 billion in October, as well as nonresidential construction spending that stood at $448.1 billion, falling 1.2% on a monthly basis.
Public construction went down 0.2% compared to September’s figure, amounting to $334.8 billion, despite the fact educational construction surged 2.5% to $83.3 billion in October.
Highway construction was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $95.0 billion, marking a 2.2% slip month-on-month.
Read more news on oursite:
UK news UK companies news Sterling pound news EU news EU companies news Euro news US news US companies news US Dollar news Japanese Yen news Chinese Yuan news Trading EU Shares Commodities news Crytocurrency news Major Currency Pairs Update fonecable中文版(简) fonecable中文版(繁) fonecable日文版 and more…
- NEWS: Rising Treasury yields are driving USD/JPY higher December 12, 2019 at 04:14PM
- NEWS: EURUSD tests support swing area. Bounces. December 12, 2019 at 04:08PM
- NEWS: Cable sags back to 1.3110. Here’s the schedule for election news December 12, 2019 at 04:01PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD tests 200 day MA. Key level for buyers and sellers. December 12, 2019 at 03:41PM
- NEWS: AUD/USD touches the 200-day moving average for the first time since April December 12, 2019 at 03:36PM
Top Posts & Pages
- UK General Election: What's Tactical Voting and What is the Extreme Result going to be like
- GBP Charts
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: FOMC decision preview – focus on the dots December 11, 2019 at 02:59PM
- EUR/USD Outlook Ahead of ECB, Post-FOMC Analysis
- NEWS: BOJ Dep Gov Amamiya speech: "Japan's Economy and Monetary Policy" - full text December 12, 2019 at 01:31AM
- NEWS: China commerce ministry on trade talks: We are in close communication with the US December 12, 2019 at 07:13AM
- Final scramble for votes in 'most important UK election in a generation' ... THE GUARDIAN Reports
- NEWS: More UK press front pages - 'Election on knife edge' December 11, 2019 at 10:06PM
- NEWS: FOMC December meeting preview: Watch the dots December 11, 2019 at 11:09AM
Read more – fonecable: US construction spending drop 0.8% in October … TELETRADER