Time is running out for the U.S. and China to make a deal before the U.S. increases tariffs on Chinese goods.
“Well you have a logical deadline Dec. 15,” Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told FOX Business’ Stuart Varney in an exclusive interview. “If nothing happens between now and then, the president has made quite clear he’ll put the tariffs in – the increased tariffs.”
He said any deal “has to be the right deal” and that President Trump won’t just make one for the sake of having an agreement in place.
#US Comm Sec Ross : US won’t hold back on tariffs if Chinese drag their feet … FOX December 02, 2019 at 09:25PM
Read more news on oursite:
UK news UK companies news Sterling pound news EU news EU companies news Euro news US news US companies news US Dollar news Japanese Yen news Chinese Yuan news Trading EU Shares Commodities news Crytocurrency news Major Currency Pairs Update fonecable中文版(简) fonecable中文版(繁) fonecable日文版 and more…
- NEWS: Japan has given up on hopes of approving coronavirus treatment Avigan by end May May 26, 2020 at 12:34AM
- NEWS: Add this to Tuesday’s Asia agenda: BOJ Gov Kuroda and Australian PM Morrison both speaking May 26, 2020 at 12:22AM
- NEWS: Hong Kong’s trade unions calls for general strike on May 27 in response to China’s National Security Law May 26, 2020 at 12:07AM
- NEWS: NZ data, exports in April $NZ5.26bn (vs 5.30bn expected) May 25, 2020 at 11:49PM
- NEWS: China is to evacuate citizens from India – says in response to lockdown May 25, 2020 at 11:41PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Weekend reports of China incursion into India May 25, 2020 at 02:38AM
- Will Oil Prices Ever Recover After the Market Broke?
- NEWS: European equities keep higher at the open May 25, 2020 at 08:05AM
- Nikkei 225 Wave Analysis – 25 May, 2020
- NEWS: Canadian dollar climbs to session high on positive risk mood May 25, 2020 at 05:19PM
- Crude Oil Prices May Be Plotting a Return to $40/Barrel WTI
- NEWS: China says that it strongly condemns US blacklisting 33 of its entities May 25, 2020 at 08:37AM
- NEWS: Japan has begun finalizing a coronavirus relief package of more than 100 trillion yen May 24, 2020 at 10:43PM
- Weaker yuan is a clue from China to the US
- NEWS: Memorial day holiday set to keep a lid on US trading May 25, 2020 at 01:26PM
Read more – fonecable: US Comm Sec Ross : US won’t hold back on tariffs if Chinese drag their feet … FOX