August 12, 2020 at 08:43AM
As per recent announcements from The Board of Directors of each, both Apple & Tesla have upcoming stock splits taking place.
Apple will have a 4-for-1 stock split on 24th August, and Tesla will have a 5-for-1 split for stockholders on record on 21st August.
Both Stocks will be available on a stock-split adjusted basis from Monday 31st August.
Open positions will be adjusted accordingly, however, if you have any questions please contact our Support team.
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/brokers-news/upcoming-stock-splits-on-apple-and-tesla-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?