August 12, 2020 at 08:43AM
As per recent announcements from The Board of Directors of each, both Apple & Tesla have upcoming stock splits taking place.
Apple will have a 4-for-1 stock split on 24th August, and Tesla will have a 5-for-1 split for stockholders on record on 21st August.
Both Stocks will be available on a stock-split adjusted basis from Monday 31st August.
Open positions will be adjusted accordingly, however, if you have any questions please contact our Support team.
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/brokers-news/upcoming-stock-splits-on-apple-and-tesla-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX