October 06, 2020 at 05:30PM
The Financial Conduct Authority banned today the sale of cryptocurrency derivatives for retail clients as regulators across the globe focus on unregulated exchanges and the financial instruments of…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data