September 23, 2020 at 03:07PM
• Twitter broke resistance level 43.70
• Likely to test 45.50
Twitter today opened with the sharp upward gap breaking above the resistance level 43.70 (top of the previous short-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September).
The breakout of the resistance level 43.70 continues the active short-term impulse wave C from the end of June.
Twitter is expected to rise further toward the next powerful resistance level 45.50 (which stopped the sharp uptrend in September of 2019) – from where the price is likely to correct down.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/twitter-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?