September 23, 2020 at 03:07PM
• Twitter broke resistance level 43.70
• Likely to test 45.50
Twitter today opened with the sharp upward gap breaking above the resistance level 43.70 (top of the previous short-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September).
The breakout of the resistance level 43.70 continues the active short-term impulse wave C from the end of June.
Twitter is expected to rise further toward the next powerful resistance level 45.50 (which stopped the sharp uptrend in September of 2019) – from where the price is likely to correct down.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/twitter-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Australian ‘fiscal cliff’ job losses expected to be not severe, more like a ‘fiscal slope’ March 02, 2021 at 04:32AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Uptrend in Focus as RBA Holds Policy Steady
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Early USD strength all over March 02, 2021 at 03:59AM
- NEWS: AUD gaining a few points, bond yield up also after the RBA decision March 02, 2021 at 03:37AM
- NEWS: RBA February 2021 meeting – announce no change to monetary policy, as expected March 02, 2021 at 03:30AM