December 11, 2020 at 03:20PM
• Twitter rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to reach 52.80
Twitter continues to rise inside the minor upward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term upward impulse wave (3) from the start of October.
The price earlier broke the resistance level 47.90 intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier downward correction (2).
Twitter is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 52.80 (top of the previous impulse wave (1) and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3)
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/twitter-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC