December 11, 2020 at 03:20PM
• Twitter rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to reach 52.80
Twitter continues to rise inside the minor upward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term upward impulse wave (3) from the start of October.
The price earlier broke the resistance level 47.90 intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier downward correction (2).
Twitter is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 52.80 (top of the previous impulse wave (1) and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3)
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/twitter-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM