The new location where the trade deal between Washington and Beijing will be signed is currently being selected and will be announced soon, United States President Donald Trump said on Thursday.
“China and the USA are working on selecting a new site for signing of Phase One of Trade Agreement, about 60% of total deal, after APEC in Chile was canceled do to unrelated circumstances.
The new location will be announced soon.
President Xi and President Trump will do signing!” Trump tweeted.
The “phase one” agreement was supposed to be signed at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Chile, which has since been canceled.
Reportedly, China already suggested the signing take place in Macau.
Read more news on oursite:
UK news UK companies news Sterling pound news EU news EU companies news Euro news US news US companies news US Dollar news Japanese Yen news Chinese Yuan news Trading EU Shares Commodities news Crytocurrency news Major Currency Pairs Update fonecable中文版(简) fonecable中文版(繁) fonecable日文版 and more…
- NEWS: China inflation figures for June: CPI 2.7% y/y (expected 2.5%), PPI -3.7% y/y (expected -3.2%) July 09, 2020 at 02:30AM
- NEWS: China senior diplomat says China-US relations need a more positive message July 09, 2020 at 02:22AM
- NEWS: US new coronavirus cases up by more than 60,000 July 09, 2020 at 02:20AM
- NEWS: China stock markets about to open. Ready for more euphoria? July 09, 2020 at 02:18AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0085 (vs. yesterday at 7.0207) July 09, 2020 at 02:15AM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: US CDC reports 50,304 new cases as deaths rise July 08, 2020 at 07:04PM
- Gold Wave Analysis – 8 July, 2020
- NEWS: ICYMI -BoE chief economist Haldane said recovery so far faster than expected, but …. July 08, 2020 at 04:59AM
- DAX 30, CAC 40 & FTSE 100 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- NEWS: White House virus task force to hold press briefing at 11:30 am ET July 08, 2020 at 01:38PM
- NEWS: Australian borders hardened even further - Queensland shuts out Victorians July 09, 2020 at 12:29AM
- NEWS: China's Global Times says "the US has fallen into a state of dementia" (referring to you-know-who) July 08, 2020 at 04:15AM
- NEWS: ECB's de Guindos: Debate on 'proportionality' is now part of the past July 08, 2020 at 10:58AM
- NEWS: The EUR is the strongest and the USD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day July 08, 2020 at 01:19PM
Read more – fonecable: Triump : New trade deal signing location to be announced soon … TELETRADER