February 14, 2020 at 11:28AM
Please pay attention that on February 17, 2020, the trading schedule for several instruments will be changed due to the US Presidents Day.
The above schedule may be subject to change.
You can see more information on the trading schedule here.
Trade Responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75.76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/brokers-news/trading-schedule-changes-on-the-us-presidents-day-20200214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: BOJ’s Maeda says the BOJ is not targeting yen with monetary policy February 25, 2020 at 02:17AM
- NEWS: Latest South Korea business sentiment drops to 84.4 (from 92 the previous month) February 25, 2020 at 02:05AM
- NEWS: Australian PM Morrison says only 7 cases of coronavirus remain, all considered mild February 25, 2020 at 01:55AM
- NEWS: ICYMI – Fed’s Mester sees US economy performing well, coronavirus a big risk February 25, 2020 at 01:51AM
- NZD/USD Rate Rebound Vulnerable to New Zealand Trade Balance Deficit
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: Dow falls 1000 points February 24, 2020 at 05:18PM
- NEWS: ICYMI - Fed's Mester sees US economy performing well, coronavirus a big risk February 25, 2020 at 01:51AM
- NEWS: United Airlines cut 2020 forecast, citing coronavirus impact February 24, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President Trump says "Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA" February 24, 2020 at 09:43PM
- NEWS: Feel like it’s time to achieve your investment goal and boost your income? February 24, 2020 at 04:32PM
- NEWS: South Korea & US considering scaling back military exercises due to coronavirus February 24, 2020 at 11:02PM
- NEWS: The USDJPY moves toward 200 hour MA and bounces February 24, 2020 at 03:12PM
- NEWS: Dollar moves a bit higher as gold comes off February 24, 2020 at 08:07PM
- NEWS: USD/JPY to 120? Here are a 2 reasons. February 24, 2020 at 10:22PM