“This time the election was not just rigged, it was actually stolen”—unrest in Belarus
HUGE PROTESTS following a rigged election reveal that the people have had enough of “Europe’s last dictator”, Alexander Lukashenko. How long can he hang on? Indonesia’s leaders risk repeating an environmental disaster on Borneo, allegedly in the name of food security. And checking the writing chops of the world’s best-read artificial intelligence. Runtime: 21min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: “This time the election was not just rigged, it was actually stolen”—unrest in Belarus
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast