“This may yet get out of control”—Armenia and Azerbaijan go toe to toe
THE REGION of Nagorno-Karabakh has been the subject of dispute and skirmishes for decades—but the current conflict threatens to draw in both Turkey and Russia. Rule changes accelerated by the pandemic have revealed a better way to handle early-stage abortions. And, unravelling the mystery of the funnel-web spider’s deadly bite. Runtime: 19min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data