August 04, 2020 at 02:09PM
“This is a massive gamble, and the stakes are increasingly high for Turkey”—a regional power spreads
SINCE THE Arab Spring the country has vastly expanded its military and diplomatic efforts—filling an evident power vacuum and harking back to the days of the Ottoman Empire. Tanzania’s economy was recently upgraded to “middle-income” status, but our analysis suggests something is fishy in its data. And why an Athens hotel will have two floors lopped off its top. Runtime: 19 min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/04/this-is-a-massive-gamble-and-the-stakes-are-increasingly-high-for-turkey-a-regional-power-spreads
Selected by fonecable.com
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: “This is a massive gamble, and the stakes are increasingly high for Turkey”—a regional power spreads
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast