December 08, 2020 at 05:26PM
The Swiss Franc has attracted capital flows during the Brexit saga whenever it appears more likely that a ‘no deal, hard Brexit’ will take place.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low