December 09, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Sugar reversed from pivotal support level 14.40
• Likely to rise to 15.50
Sugar recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 14.40 (former resistance level from the start of October which has been reversing the price for the last few weeks).
The support area near the support level 14.40 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from September.
Sugar is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 15.50 (former resistance from the middle of November).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-9-december-2020-20201209/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM