October 07, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Sugar rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to rise to 14.75
Sugar continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the intermediate impulse wave (C) from the start of September.
The price earlier broke above the powerful resistance level 13.30 (top of the previous medium-term correction (A)).
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 14.75 (target price for the termination of the active impulse sequence (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM