October 07, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Sugar rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to rise to 14.75
Sugar continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the intermediate impulse wave (C) from the start of September.
The price earlier broke above the powerful resistance level 13.30 (top of the previous medium-term correction (A)).
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 14.75 (target price for the termination of the active impulse sequence (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?