October 07, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Sugar rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to rise to 14.75
Sugar continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the intermediate impulse wave (C) from the start of September.
The price earlier broke above the powerful resistance level 13.30 (top of the previous medium-term correction (A)).
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 14.75 (target price for the termination of the active impulse sequence (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX