July 30, 2019 at 03:09PM
- Sugar reversed from support zone
- Further gains are likely
Sugar recently reversed up sharply from the support zone lying between the key support level 11.40 (monthly low from May) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active medium-term impulse wave (3).
Sugar is expected to rise further and retest the next resistance level 12.750 – which coincides with the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from last October.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-30-july-2019-20190730/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound May Fall on Virus-Hit GDP Data, Brexit Stalemate
- Yen May Rise as Nasdaq 100 Falls on US-China Tensions, Fiscal Woes
- Turkey exempts non-resident financial institutions from FX tax
- S&P 500 and FTSE 100 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Gold Price Forecast Bright & Volatile as USD, Real Yields Swing
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures are settling at $41.27 August 07, 2020 at 07:45PM
- NEWS: Shares in WeChat parent company Tencent are down 10% after the Trump EO August 07, 2020 at 04:47AM
- European banks expect fewer bad loans than their American rivals August 06, 2020 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: US official: Trump order relates to WeChat, not other Tencent transactions August 07, 2020 at 05:10AM
- NEWS: US non-farm payrolls to set the tone ahead of the weekend? August 07, 2020 at 11:35AM
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: Kudlow says payroll tax delay executive order is ready for Trump's signature August 07, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD trades to new lows and support area on risk off sentiment August 07, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: Canada's Freeland: US tariffs unnecessary, unwarranted, unacceptable August 07, 2020 at 04:21PM
- S&P 500 Near Record Sets Stage for ‘Critical’ U.S. Jobs Report