July 30, 2019 at 03:09PM
- Sugar reversed from support zone
- Further gains are likely
Sugar recently reversed up sharply from the support zone lying between the key support level 11.40 (monthly low from May) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active medium-term impulse wave (3).
Sugar is expected to rise further and retest the next resistance level 12.750 – which coincides with the resistance trendline of the daily down channel from last October.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-30-july-2019-20190730/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Stocks Edge Higher With Virus Fallout in Focus: Markets Wrap
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Lagarde hits the wrong note, euro falls January 23, 2020 at 09:45PM
- NEWS: NZ Q4 CPI 0.5% q/q (expected 0.4%) and 1.9% y/y (expected 1.8%) January 23, 2020 at 09:45PM
- NEWS: ICYMI – LAX passenger in quarantine, suspected coronavirus case January 23, 2020 at 09:39PM
- Calls for a US ‘digital dollar’ rise as China powers ahead with a digital yuan
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP Charts
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: Iran missile attack - Additional US troops have been flown from Iraq to Germany for evaluation of injuries January 22, 2020 at 12:40AM
- NEWS: Wednesday 22 January 2020 is Bank of Canada monetary policy meeting day - preview January 22, 2020 at 12:02AM
- Swiss Banks Enter the Age of Bitcoin
- NEWS: USDCAD soars as Bank of Canada turns dovish January 22, 2020 at 03:28PM
- NEWS: Poloz Q&A: Effect of new Federal gov't tax cut is equivalent to about 0.1% GDP growth January 22, 2020 at 04:29PM
- NEWS: It is hard to pick a top, but the S&P did stall at a topside trend line today January 22, 2020 at 04:35PM
- NEWS: European shares are ending the session in the red January 22, 2020 at 04:46PM
- Sterling Price Outlook: British Pound Breakout Trade- GBP/USD Levels