September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Sugar broke key support level 12.22
• Likely to fall to 11.80
Sugar continues to decline after the earlier breakout of the key support level 12.22 (former strong resistance level in June and July).
The breakout of the support level 12.22 was preceded by the breakout of the daily up channel from April – which strengthened the bearish pressure on Sugar.
Sugar is likely to fall further toward the next support level 11.80 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM