September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Sugar broke key support level 12.22
• Likely to fall to 11.80
Sugar continues to decline after the earlier breakout of the key support level 12.22 (former strong resistance level in June and July).
The breakout of the support level 12.22 was preceded by the breakout of the daily up channel from April – which strengthened the bearish pressure on Sugar.
Sugar is likely to fall further toward the next support level 11.80 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses