September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Sugar broke key support level 12.22
• Likely to fall to 11.80
Sugar continues to decline after the earlier breakout of the key support level 12.22 (former strong resistance level in June and July).
The breakout of the support level 12.22 was preceded by the breakout of the daily up channel from April – which strengthened the bearish pressure on Sugar.
Sugar is likely to fall further toward the next support level 11.80 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM