September 23, 2020 at 03:10PM
• Sugar broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 13.30
Sugar recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 12.77 (former multi-candle high from August) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward price impulse 1 from August.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 2 from the start of September.
Sugar is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 13.30 (former monthly high from August and the target for the completion of the active wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM