September 23, 2020 at 03:10PM
• Sugar broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 13.30
Sugar recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 12.77 (former multi-candle high from August) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward price impulse 1 from August.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 2 from the start of September.
Sugar is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 13.30 (former monthly high from August and the target for the completion of the active wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China, HK stocks getting slammed March 04, 2021 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: More on China’s market rates unlikely to rise rapidly in short term March 04, 2021 at 02:30AM
- Dollar Up Over Treasuries’ Orderly Gains, but Concerns Remain
- NEWS: The RBA pushed back hard on rising yields, other central banks seem more relaxed March 04, 2021 at 01:59AM
- NEWS: Fed Chair Powell speaks Thursday – stage set for a UST short squeeze play? March 04, 2021 at 01:17AM