August 13, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Sugar broke key resistance level 13.00
• Likely to rise to 13.5
Sugar today broke above the resistance level 13.00 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii) at the start of this month).
The breakout of the resistance level 13.00 coincided with the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from February.
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 13.5 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar steady, equities softer June 18, 2021 at 12:56PM
- NEWS: Equities sliding ahead of North American trading June 18, 2021 at 12:28PM
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM