August 13, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Sugar broke key resistance level 13.00
• Likely to rise to 13.5
Sugar today broke above the resistance level 13.00 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii) at the start of this month).
The breakout of the resistance level 13.00 coincided with the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from February.
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 13.5 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses