October 08, 2020 at 04:00AM
Markets did not appear to be impacted by the vice presidential debate, though subsequent polling data may stir market mood as investors now brace for the second presidential debate.
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 02, 2021 at 05:10AM
- Dollar Up, Gains Over Low-Yielders Over Tolerance for Higher U.S. Bond Yields
- NEWS: Germany reports 3,943 new coronavirus cases, 358 deaths in latest update today March 02, 2021 at 05:03AM
- NEWS: Australian ‘fiscal cliff’ job losses expected to be not severe, more like a ‘fiscal slope’ March 02, 2021 at 04:32AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Uptrend in Focus as RBA Holds Policy Steady