September 03, 2020 at 03:00AM
The S&P 500 index jumped 1.54% to a record high of 3,580, despite of a weaker-than-expected ADP job report. Japan’s Nikkei 225 index and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index may rise.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses