September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
Stocks are hitting fresh session lows as services PMI data from the Institute of Supply Management crosses the wires, which shows the largest segment of the US economy decelerating last month.
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM