September 10, 2020 at 03:00AM
The S&P 500 surged as tech firms regained strength, which might lead Asia-Pacific stocks higher. Gold prices climbed as the US Dollar fell alongside the volatility (VIX) index.
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA