September 10, 2020 at 03:00AM
The S&P 500 surged as tech firms regained strength, which might lead Asia-Pacific stocks higher. Gold prices climbed as the US Dollar fell alongside the volatility (VIX) index.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable